Monday 20 May 2013

Celebrating The Full Moon in May

Full Flower Moon

The full moon in May will occur on the 25th.  It's called the Full Flower Moon for obvious reasons - there are flowers blooming everywhere during this time.   It's a time one sows the seeds planted in April, and for light workers like me, it's a great time to set my personal intentions to manifest abundance and prosperity.

It's also particularly auspicious as many around the world will celebrate the Buddhist festival of Vesak day then and a lunar eclipse is expected. With the occurrence of the full moon, we can expect high energies abound.  Also one can expect to feel the effect of changes happening in one's life then, perpetuated by the energies of the lunar eclipse.

Full Moon Meditation 

I will be meditating to the energy of this Full Moon together with hundreds of women around the world who are part of this Full Flower Moon ritual spearheaded by Athena Perrakis from Sage Goddess.  At this meditation, I will be giving thanks to the Universe for saving me from that stent, and asking for blessings for my family's and my health.  I want to manifest good health so that I could effectively do the work that the Universe has meant for me to do.  Indeed, health is wealth to me.  At the same time I will be holding my personal intention for the victims of that devastating tornado in Oklahoma recently.

The month of May was also mythically dedicated to the Greek Goddess Maia who symbolised motherhood and nurturing.  This month, is definitely about the feminine. And I am so glad to be part of this group of gorgeous women who dedicate themselves to supporting others with healing energy, love and light. To find out more about the Full Flower Moon meditation with Sage Goddess, do visit https://www.facebook.com/events/591016170908617/



Tarot Readings At The Goddess Marketplace

On May 25th,  I also have the privilege of being invited once again to lend my Goddessitude to the Goddess Marketplace, where I will be doing mini Tarot readings.  This will be held at High Street Centre, #06-31 at North Bridge Road  

If you are in Singapore this weekend, please come visit us. Meanwhile, as we gear up for the full moon, I strongly urge you to light a candle every night to set your intentions for May in your prayers.


About The Writer:
The writer of this blog post is a marketeer by trade, and a tarot card reader by accident. She has a Certified Professional Tarot Reader qualification from the Tarot Certification Board of America (TCBA) and is also a certified numerologist based in Singapore. A member of the American Tarot Association (ATA) and the Tarot Association of the British Isles (TABI), she is also a reader for the Free Tarot Network and Biddy Tarot as well as a mentor for the ATA.   She can be contacted atwww.facebook.com/SunGoddessTarot



No comments:

Post a Comment