Friday 25 April 2014

Trust In The Message Behind Every Vision

I used to struggle with my visions as I developed my clairvoyant and clairsentient skills.  You see, I was brought up to assess a situation and provide a solution through a rational decisioning process.  Embracing the "alien" concept of  allowing my intuition to lead the way took a lot of time, persistence and patience.  However, I am so glad that I am not treading this journey alone. I found a safe space within which I could slowly open up to surrendering to my higher self and trusting  my intuition.

When I was guided by my intuition to look further into a situation beyond the actual questions that my clients had approached me with, I knew it would be the Universe’s way of telling me that I could do a lot more to help the client, and there were more messages that I was compelled to provide.


Last week, my client Ava, who lived in Frankfurt,  approached me for advice on an issue regarding whether or not to sell her home so that she could relocate to France, to work and live. It seemed to be a straight forward reading at first glance but when I started channeling for her, I was in for a surprise. 
So let me explain the process I took to do her reading.  

Piecing A Story Together Through Channeling
First I went into meditation to clear my mind and ground myself.  Then I channeled Ava and ran my hands across my chakra points to find where her blockages were. My crown and third eye chakras were buzzing which indicated to me that Ava’s crown and third eye chakras could be opened and she might be more intuitive than she was aware of or she had let on.  My heart chakra was burning and I felt a cord of negativity there which indicated to me that Ava might have had suffered an emotional trauma, heartbreak or disappointment.  She had been clinging to it for awhile.  I made a mental note to ask her for permission later to cut that cord once I did more channeling to find out the underlying cause for the presence of that cord.  So that was when I was overwhelmed by a huge wave of depression, sadness and claustrophobia.  It was almost choking me.  I knew then that it was a negative energy surrounding Ava that I was dealing with then.  The message I got then, was to look into that house and whomever lives or had lived in there.
 I then went into a process of "visioning".  As I had visions forming in my mind's eye, I wrote down everything I saw.  Every minute that I had spent writing out the words, I felt my heart weighed increasingly heavier with despair and anger.  I knew, as a psychic empath, that they were not mine but that belonging to the energy or Ava herself.  These are what I wrote:   1) Someone leaving through a door, some luggage was next to him. The man had a hat and an old fashioned leather luggage, much like one dressed in the 50s maybe? Or 60s? 2) A man in between 2 women.  There was a 3rd party conflict or a love affair? 3) Mental anguish over 2 people or dual personality?  A decision or choice must be made. 4) A dark room with a small window.  It looks like a room, hospital room or a room like in a prison cell?  5) I feel a lot of fear, anxiety, and depression. 6) A tall building that looks like a clock tower nearby., 7) A train? It looks like an old steam train.  My visions stopped at these but I believed these visions had to do with a previous occupier of the home, someone related to Ava, who was either parents or relatives of Ava.  
Ava confirmed that these visions were associated with her mother who had committed suicide many years ago in that home she now lives in.  Ava's mother had never forgiven her husband for an affair he had.  He fell in love with an English lady whom he had met during one of his travels. Ava's parents had big fights over the issue which affected a very young Ava then.  Her father finally left  home to live in England with his new love and never saw Ava or her mother again.  This explained my vision of the man with the luggage leaving through a door as well as another vision of the clock tower which I realized was actually the Big Ben. The  years of loneliness and resentment that Ava's mother had experienced after, took a toll on her mental well-being that she often called her home a "prison".  This explained my vision of the small room that looked like a prison cell.  Ava felt that her mother had suffered imprisonment within her own mind.   
I believed that this incident in the past, had imprisoned Ava from her bid to find a direction in her life where she could start afresh.  She was still living in that home, she had anxiety issues herself, she had just come out of a messy divorce and she was unclear what her goals were when I asked.

Connecting The Story With The Querant Through Numerology 
The next thing I did was to do a numerological assessment for her to help me piece that connection between her experience in the past and it's impact on her life now.
Ava had  a hidden emotional number 4.  This indicated that she was quite repressive.  She kept her true feelings within herself although she was highly sensitive.  She also disliked any kind of emotional situations that could potentially cause her a lot of stress and discomfort.  She was quite practical though and would mask her true feelings just to get things done.  This explained why Ava had never shared this background of her past with me, but instead wanted to soldier through her feelings of guilt to sell her home so that she could move on. Yet, she felt undecided if that was the right thing to do.
She had a hidden physical number 2.  She could be  very sensitive, and might suffer from lack of confidence.  She was very vulnerable and self conscious, and had the potential to suffer anxiety and depression. This connected very much to the cord of negativity that I had felt in her heart.

Ava had a hidden intuitive number  2.  This explained why her crown and third eye chakras were buzzing.  She was highly intuitive and extremely sensitive.  She had a tendency to direct her thoughts to spiritual and metaphysical matters.  I believed that Ava also had the traits of an empath, although she was not aware of it herself. Her sensitivity had led her to assume the same depression, anxiety and fear that her mother had suffered from.
Her character number was 4. This meant that Ava was a practical person who had a strong streak of determination in her.  She might have realized for awhile that she needed to sell her home and move on, hence her approaching me for advice about selling her home.  However, she was wrought with so much guilt about losing the home and fear about facing a new future of uncertainties. In spite of these feelings, her repressive 4 character found it difficult for her to give me a more in - depth background of her situation.


Using Tarot To Complete The Story And Provide Advice
I picked 3 cards to affirm my understanding of Ava's mother.  The High Priestess Reversed, 3 of Swords Reversed and Queen of Swords Reversed showed up.  These  were classic cards in Tarot that confirmed that Ava's mother suffered a broken heart from her husband's affair and spent the rest of her days living in bitterness.

I then picked 3 cards to connect Ava with her past and the 5 of Cups Reversed, 6 of Swords Reversed and King of Wands Reversed showed up.  These were interesting picks as I saw the indelible mark that the trauma of her mother's broken marriage and eventual suicide had caused Ava.  Ava suffered a lot of residual resentment, hurt, regret and guilt for her mother's suffering that Ava herself now suffered a low self esteem and tremendous lack of confidence. She had dreams of starting afresh in a new country but had no courage to act upon these dreams.

Her current situation with the house was manifested in the 2 of Swords Reversed and the 8 of Swords Reversed which told  me that she was actually ready to put the past behind her and embrace change.  However she was stuck with the indecision of what to do with the home and where her best options lie because of the associated guilt of giving up her childhood home.

To help provide her with the options to make the right decision I picked the World Reversed to ascertain if Ava should keep her home, rent it out and make best use of her life in Frankfurt. This card clearly indicated that this option would prevent her from getting the closure she needed from her past.
I then picked the Death card to ascertain if she should sell the home, and use the proceeds to relocate to France. This was a clear indicator that she should put that major aspect of her life behind her and look to embracing a new future ahead of her. Selling that home would kickstart that process.
I decided then to finish my reading by picking 2 cards to offer her  generic advice on how to manage her future direction.   The Page of Pentacles and the Star card showed up. These cards advised her to turn her desires into a tangible goal by putting together a viable action plan.  She had so much to do,  She had  to start the administrative process of putting the home up for sale, look for a job in France, find a new home there and the list of "to-do"s while daunting, just had to be systematically acted upon if she wanted to see some light at the end of the tunnel.  Her future was full of hope and positivity, but she needed to act on it now to turn her life around.

Telling The Story In A Compelling Manner
When I read for my clients, I am ultimately putting pieces of the puzzle together to write a compelling story for  them so that they could get a clearer picture  from which they could see beyond what they had originally wanted to see.  Ava's is one such story where she finally came to terms with the fact that her clinging on to her home was her way of keeping her mother in her memory out of guilt.  As a daughter, she felt helpless that she could not be of more help and support to her mother.  However, I told her that "Mum wants you to know that you will bring her much pride and put her spirit at rest if you could move on to build a more productive life for yourself  in another  home that promises to be better and happier."
I was so glad I had let my intuition take the lead and trusted the messages behind the vision that I got.

This is a true account of a reading for my client.  All names and locations have been changed to protect his or her privacy.

About The Writer:

The writer of this blog post is a marketeer by trade, and a tarot card reader by accident. She was awarded a Certified Professional Tarot Reader qualification from the Tarot Certification Board of America (TCBA) and is also a certified numerologist.  She is currently running a Tarot consultancy based in Singapore called Sun Goddess Tarot,  which provides confidential intuitive readings combining the metaphysical disciplines of Tarot, Numerology and Astrology via face to face and emails as well as readings at corporate and private events and workshops.  A member of the American Tarot Association (ATA) and the Tarot Association of the British Isles (TABI), she is also a reader for the Free Tarot Network and mentors Tarot protégés on behalf of the American Tarot Association


Website: www.sungoddesstarot.com
Email:  Joanna@sungoddesstarot.com
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/SunGoddessTarot
Twitter: www.twitter.com/SunGoddessTarot
Blog: http://sungoddesstarot.blogspot.com

.


No comments:

Post a Comment