Friday 11 July 2014

Effectively Managing Work Family And Me During This Full Moon InCapricorn

Blessed Full Moon everyone!  I love the fact that Full Moon is the time I manifest my goals and bring to fruition whatever intention I had set for myself.  

Setting My Intentions At The New Moon

When I entered the New Moon a few weeks ago, I was forced to confront some residual resentment from the past.  I set my intention then to "plant seeds of joy" once I  let go of that past hurt and resentment. I moved past those old wounds and set out to be aware of what fulfilled me, create my own opportunities and  build my own happiness.   So, as I walked towards this  Full Moon, I strived to create a harmonious balance between my family life, work life and my business.  I worked very hard to create "my abundance".


Juggling Work, Business And Family

When I arrived at this Full Moon in Capricorn, I pushed myself to put 200% into everything I did.  I did not believe in barriers, and my take on life was "never say never"... almost like that resilient mountain goat that represented the zodiac sign of Capricorn.  Have you ever seen how mountain goats climb the mountains to hunt for food without the fear of any obstacles? I refused to allow any obstacles to get in the way of my effort to create abundance.

 Juggling the demands of family life, a career and a business was no easy feat.  However,  aided by the energies of this Full Moon, it had given me the impetus to conquer these challenges with a "I want it all" attitude.  

Being Present

I know however that I was increasingly driving the hubby crazy with my ambitions and high expectations of myself.  He had been worried about the way I had been driving myself very hard with a punishing schedule of multiple commitments from endless work meetings, managing my marketing team, back to back Tarot and Numerology readings, and taking care of my family. Unconsciously, I attempted to be Super Mum, Super Wife, corporate hot shot and Wonder Woman all rolled into one.  However, those who mattered, really just wanted me to be present. The hubby wanted me to stick to my promise of putting everything down for that date night once a week. The boy wanted me to just sit by him from time to time when he was doing his homework, so that he could tell me about his day at school.    The team at work just wanted part of the old me back when they enjoyed "happy lunches" with me.   

Clearly, the Full Moon cast light on the fact that I needed to spend time nurturing relationships with the people who mattered by being present for them.  I was not surprised.  These relationships were so important to me because I would not be as successful as I am today without these people who mattered. I finally saw the full reflection of the Full Moon from what sat opposite - the Sun in Cancer.  As you know, the watery sign of Cancer influences emotions, intuition, and relationships. I could not run away from the fact that as I worked hard to build my successes in my career and my business, I needed to remember that I could be successful only with the love and support of the most important people in my life.

Taking Care Of Me

The Full Moon in Capricorn also illuminated the fact that sometimes, I needed to be more down -to -earth and attempt to keep my ambitions in check. Yes, I wanted to live life with a "I want it all" attitude, but if I did not spend time taking care of me, then there would not be any point in having it all.  

So this is what I am manifesting during this Full Moon - I resolve  to be present for my loved ones by putting as much time aside for them as possible whilst taking care of me.  The new entries in my diary looks something like this, "Date night with my man - Friday.  Happy lunch with my team - Thursday.  Long chat with the boy - every night.  Visit Mom and Dad - Sunday. Personal training - Monday to Friday. Absolutely no Tarot and Numerology readings on weekends if possible." 

Making a conscious effort to take care of me,  I have transformed  my lifestyle with a healthier diet and a 5-days-a-week fitness regime that included kickboxing.  I believe that by being fit and healthy, it will ensure that I meet the demands of work, business and family life even more effectively. 

"Taking good care of you means that the people in your life recieve what's best of you and not what's left of you." ~ Carl Bryan

If you like this blogpost, do follow my blog at http://sungoddesstarot.blogspot.com and LIKE my Facebook page at www.facebook.com/SunGoddessTarot


About The Writer:

The writer of this blog post is a marketeer by trade, and an intuitive reader by accident who deploys the combined modalities of a Tarot, Numerology and Astrology overlaid with her Clairvoyant and Clairsentient skills to deliver her readings with authenticity. She was awarded a Certified Professional Tarot Reader qualification from the Tarot Certification Board of America (TCBA) and is also a certified numerologist.  She is currently running a consultancy based in Singapore called Sun Goddess Tarot,  which provides confidential intuitive readings combining the metaphysical disciplines of Tarot, Numerology and Astrology via face to face and emails as well as readings at corporate and private events and workshops.  A member of the American Tarot Association (ATA) and the Tarot Association of the British Isles (TABI), she is also a reader for the Free Tarot Network and mentors Tarot protégés on behalf of the American Tarot Association

Website: www.sungoddesstarot.com
Email:  Joanna@sungoddesstarot.com
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/SunGoddessTarot
Twitter: www.twitter.com/SunGoddessTarot



No comments:

Post a Comment