Wednesday 31 December 2014

Happy New Year And Bring On 2015

Happy New Year!  2015 is finally here!  

What are your aspirations for 2015 and how are you empowering them?   When I thought about my aspirations for 2015, I dug deep at  my experiences in 2014 for lessons I could bring into the new year.   


Looking Back At 2014

I looked back at 2014 with a lot of gratitude for the blessings of new friendships made, new opportunities that came my way, the spiritual growth that I built through my experiences, important lessons learnt and an even stronger bond with the family.  The Tarot year card for 2014 was the Chariot, the 7th card in a Tarot deck, The Chariot is a card representing victory and success in achieving goals through sheer determination and focusedness.  The card urged me then to strive for success  through self discipline, determination and the courage to step up and assume accountability for my life and my passions.   2014 being  a year 7 in Numerology urged me not to act impulsively when confronted by issues but to galvanize my thoughts  with proper evaluation of the repercussions and impact of my actions.  I was so grateful for the times I was guided to step back and reassess the way I got to my goals.  In a year when I juggled my full time career in Marketing and Public Relations, with my business as an intuitive consultant and teacher, my training in boxing and Muay Thai and my hobby as a freelance fight journalist,  I was forced to look at where best to invest my time and energy, and make the right choices to ensure that I took care of the people around me as best as I took care of myself.

Looking Forward To 2015

So here are my perspectives about 2015:

Year Numerology


The year is governed by the number 8 in numerology.   8 is the number of executive power, ambition, opportunities, abundance.  8 is the number that urges one to dream big and turn these dreams into reality.  8 asks that you harness the right resources to create your own opportunities.  8 is about making astute financial plans and leveraging the  right financial opportunities. The number fans the flames of bold decision-making based on good judgement, confidence and the determination to attain one's goals.   Finally, the number 8 forces me to leave all negative aspects of my past so that I can be ready to tread on a journey of self -discovery, embrace new growth and approach every challenge with a can-do attitude.


Strength In  Tarot


In tandem with the numerological 8 influence, the Tarot year card for 2015 is the Strength card, which is the 8th card in the Major Arcana of the Tarot deck.  Strength is a card reminding us of the power of human will, determination and the tenacity of the inner spirit.  You are advised to harness the traits of this card as you approach 2015, and know that sometimes, soft persuasion in the face of challenges is more effective than brute force and aggressive confrontation.


Year Of The Goat

In about a month and the half, we will be welcoming the year of the goat. The 8th animal in the Chinese zodiac.  Goats are gentle creatures known to coexist very well with men and other animals.  They have a determined streak and their tenacity is second to none,  Have you seen  goats scaling treacherous mountains to hunt for food?  That's the tenacity you will need to leverage when you maneuver the challenges of 2015.


Full Moon In Cancer


The first full moon of the year appears around 5 January, in Cancer.  The full moon is a time of manifesting your goals and with this full moon, powerful energies are at work to support you on this quest.  The Cancer full moon urges you to tap your inner wisdom to make the right choices that could influence your desired outcomes.  You will find that you will need to dig deep and surface every sinew of insecurities, confront them and allow your intuitive sense to point you in the right direction to your goals.  

Sun In Capricorn

Until 20th January, the Sun is in Capricorn and it fuels your ambitions to turn your dreams into reality and attain your goals.  The 8 numerology will fan the flames of this ambitions during this period.  As long as you work towards your goals leveraging conventional wisdom, you should be on your way to getting what you have set your mind to achieve.

Mercury Retrograde

Mercury goes retrograde from 21st January to 31st January.   In case you do not know what Mercury retrograde mean, please refer to my previous blog post.  Do not hide in the closet in the face of mercury retrograde. See it as an opportunity to reassess everything you are doing to get to your goals. In fact, you might have to re-evaluate your goals and then re-chart your journey to get to your destination.  Do not allow your fear of Mercury Retrograde to cast doubts on what you can achieve. 


Day Numerology

Finally, 1 January 2015 is numerologically governed by 1.  A New Year always bodes a brand new start for you.  If you had spent time thinking about your New Year resolutions, it is time to put them into action. What's your resolution?  My resolution for this new year, is to focus on goals that bring me the greatest fulfillment and to power these goals with the courage to follow through on my passions.

So there you go, definitely a colossal amount of things to ponder on as you prepare to confront the new year.  I hope my perspectives are useful in helping you maneuver your 2015.

Here's wishing you many blessings of sunshine and laughter for the new year.


About The Writer:


The writer of this blog post is a marketeer by trade, and an intuitive reader by accident who deploys the combined modalities of a Tarot, Numerology and Astrology overlaid with her Clairvoyant and Clairsentient skills to deliver her readings with authenticity. She was awarded a Certified Professional Tarot Reader qualification from the Tarot Certification Board of America (TCBA) and is also a certified numerologist.  She is currently running a consultancy based in Singapore called Sun Goddess Tarot,  which provides confidential intuitive readings combining the metaphysical disciplines of Tarot, Numerology and Astrology via face to face and emails as well as readings at corporate and private events and workshops.  A member of the American Tarot Association (ATA) and the Tarot Association of the British Isles (TABI), she also mentors Tarot protégés on behalf of the American Tarot Association

Website: www.sungoddesstarot.com
Email:  Joanna@sungoddesstarot.com
Facebook:  www.facebook.com/SunGoddessTarot
Twitter: www.twitter.com/SunGoddessTarot



1 comment:

  1. This year will be a time of balance in the lives of many people born in February. Justice Charter provides that any legal problems, regulatory, administrative, this year to resolve. wojeprzeznaczenie.com.pl/Tarot-2013.html

    ReplyDelete